If you would like to purchase one of our horses please read the following rules. If you agree to these terms you may then send your purchase application to email@example.com . Your title should read Purchase Application: Horses Name or Booked Breeding Request: DER Mare and Stud this way it will not be missed among other emails. Applications will be open until a suitable owner is found. I reserve the right to keep applications open as long as necessary to find the right owner for any particular foal. Please read the rules carefully and follow the directions or your application will be discarded. You may apply for more than one foal, however no more than one foal will be sold to any one person from a single foal crop unless no other applications are received for that foal. If you apply for more than one foal please indicate your preference 1st, 2nd etc so that your application may be considered first for your first choice and so on.
- You may NOT change the registered show name of the horse. The horses registered name cannot be changed. You may change the barn name.
- You must post a profile of the purchased horse within 2 weeks of receipt of them or they will be repossessed. If you cannot post a profile within that time frame you can discuss the issue with me and we can probably come to an arrangement. The reason for this rule is that I do not like my horses to disappear into a black hole never to be seen again.
- You may NOT alter the horses appearance beyond changing the style of the mane and tail. You may not alter its coat color, markings or its body or head shape. This includes using the new sliders now available. I have added these sliders myself at values I consider appropriate. If you are found to be altering a horse you have purchased from me I will repossess it.
- Only one copy of each horse will be available. When you purchase a horse from us you will retain the only copy of that horse(Unless you wish for us to keep a backup incase issues arise within your game and you lose your data).
- Horses are sold unregistered unless otherwise noted. Preference will always be given to buyers who intend to register the horse through the new Equus Sims registration System.
- You may NOT distribute copies of the horse on the exchange or any other website. You must maintain the only copy.
- You are allowed to sell horses you have purchased from High point equine center, However you must first contact us and offer to return the horse to us before selling it to another user. If you paid us via the Equus Sims banking system and decide to sell the horse we will return the amount paid only if we choose to take the horse back. Horses purchased with funds via the banking system are still subject to repossession if you break these rules. In the case of repossession no refund will be given.
- Purchased horses will be provided via sim3pack along with their special travel sim, CC free, and will install directly to your library where you can find them and merge them with your farm.You may request a .sim file if you prefer that format but be aware the horse will lose all skills and lifetime happiness.
- When making your purchase application please place the letters RRP3 at the end of your application so that I know you have read these rules.
- All foals and horses are made using Equus tail fix for foals and horses. If you do not have these fixes your purchased horse may be shinier than shown in these images. You can download these fixes from Equus Sims
- Foals may also include custom markings and sliders. I will not alter the horses to remove the custom content so if you purchase a foal from me you must be willing to download custom markings that may be required(All sliders, coat packages, and fixes, and mods provided in the CC database at Equus-Sims are used!) YOU MAY MAKE MINOR CHANGES TO THE HORSES COAT/COLOR WITH PERMISSION IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM REGISTERING THE HORSE ON EQUUS-SIMS..
- Failure to comply with all these rules will result in repossession of the horse and you will no longer be eligible to purchase a horse from us. As stated above if the horse was purchased via the Equus Banking system and you break the rules no refund will be given in the event of repossession.
- Please read and understand these rules before applying. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me for clarification.
- Please do not age the foal so rapidly that is becomes older than its parents. I follow the new Equus System of 4 months = 1 year except in the case of horses under 4 years of age. These horses are aged at a rate of 1 month = 1 year. You are however free to use whatever method you desire but it is preferred and recommended that you follow the aging set for here. However I will not tell you how to play and you may age your horse as you see fit.
- Preference will always be given to current Arabian breeders and showers but everyone is welcome to apply. Horses are not first come first serve and all applications will be carefully considered.
- A profile page on your website must be created within 30 days of purchasing the horse or foal. If a profile page is not supplied or created before the end of 30 days you will receive a warning message over on Equus-sims from us via PM. We will then give you one more week to create the web-page for the horse. After that we require you to PLEASE send the horses file back to us via email and to please remove the horse from game. If the horse was on Equus-sims please also remember to send them back to us there as well!